[Coco] RE: Coco Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1

Ries, Rich [S&FS] Rich.Ries at Honeywell.com
Wed Jul 5 08:24:14 EDT 2006

Christopher R. Hawks of HAWKSoft has a tagline that reads:

"Any research done on how to efficiently use computers has been long
lost in the mad rush to upgrade systems to do things that aren't needed
by people who don't understand what they are really supposed to do with
them.
	"-- Graham Reed, in a.s.r."

--- ain't that the truth! I spoke to someone Sunday who uses his
computer as a word processor. That's it. He's happy with his machine
(DOS?), and sees no need to upgrade. I'm a believer in "trailing edge"
technology myself -- got too many scars from the "bleeding edge."

--Rich