[Coco] Disto 2MB kit

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Wed Jul 5 00:06:30 EDT 2006

Hi,

Boy what fun.

I had to turn on a Real CoCo.

Then I had to shutdown Win XP on my laptop and boot from a floppy into Win
98.

And Retrieve worked!

I thought that I had the disk on my CD archive of Master disks, but it was
not there.

I think that I have a few problem disks that are not on a CD yet. I will
have to check.

This was probably was not done yet because it has an OS-9 set of files and a
DECB set of files and I wanted to check what was needed.

Check to make sure you can read both the OS-9 files and the DECB files.

Stephen H. Fischer