[Coco] Format of DEFT.ZIP

Alan Jones ojones at elp.rr.com
Tue Jul 4 17:00:51 EDT 2006

Robert,
Thanks for helping me learn how to do something useful today.
I downloaded "Funduc Software Hex Editor v2.0" and removed the first 80
bytes from the begining of the disk image. Then I shortened up the end
of the file by making it $27600 in length and I saved it as
"DEFTMESS.DSK" so I could test it and it worked! I just checked Ken's
website and the edited version of DEFT.DSK is available. Have a nice
Fourth of July.
Alan