[Coco] The need to keep older monitors

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Tue Jul 4 15:39:46 EDT 2006

I replied off-list but haven't heard from you yet.     -ph

In a message dated 7/3/2006 9:03:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wdg3rd at comcast.net writes:

Tried to  send private, but AOL kicked it back.

A few days ago PaulH96636 at aol.com  wrote:

> I too have some monitors collected over the years, but  shipping to
anywhere
> from NJ....
> well,  that's why  I still have 'em.     -ph

Where in Jersey?  I'm in  Kearny (15W).  While I also intend to get Roy's
adapter, I'd also like a  tube other than a TV to hook to one of my CC3s.
Ward Griffiths   wdg3rd at comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is  strangled with the entrails of
the last priest.  Denis  Diderot