[Coco] Nitros9 Developer list.

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Jul 3 18:16:07 EDT 2006

Oops, sorry, I see you posted to the CoCo list.

I just sent a message to the developer list and haven't seen anything
yet.  I haven't heard from Alan lately, but I believed he moved
recently.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
337.739.3570 mobile
email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Website: www.boisypitre.com

"If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps us
to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much truth
to the proposition that what we know of the present is crucial to our
understanding of the past.  What we have not ourselves experienced or
observed we can at most only partially and imperfectly comprehend;
and I suspect that there is much in history that is so remote from
our own experiences or observations as to be largely beyond our
understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp