[Coco] Question about disk images & copy protection.

Carey Eugene carey at cebridge.net
Sun Jul 2 12:11:03 EDT 2006

Bob;

> I have the Deft Pascal documentation as PDF files here, if you're
> interested. Of course, they're my version, but most should be the same.

That's alright.

I'm not planning on using Deft Pascal anymore.  It'll be among the stuff I get rid of or throw away.

The manual I have is a nice half size notebook with soft vinyl covering. Docs for the compiler, the assember, the editor etc.  If I remember right, it's for the v3.

The v4 stuff was done as an addendum.  A few dozen pages or so.

But that's okay.  As I said before, I'm not going to be using the CoCo anymore, so it's all going to go.

Carey