[Color Computer] [coco] Santa in July...

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Thu Jul 27 15:10:25 EDT 2006

Roy Justus,

  Thank you!!!!!! You've got a heart that's as big as Dallas.

  What a surprise to receive this gift. I've been wanting one of the S/S
paks for many years, but never actually looked for one.

  Tonight, after I work on my latest acquisition(1974 Cub Cadet 129), I am
going to play with it.

  My intention is to use it in my home security system so the security coco
can call me on my cell phone and talk to me.

  What fun this is going to be!

  Thanks again,

George

Yahoo! Groups Links