[Coco] *MORE* hard drive troubles!!!

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 12:40:07 EDT 2006

When I tried to add the hard disk drivers to my os9boot file, I got this:

KREL Boot Krn tb0...(194 dots)...bREL Boot Krn KrnP2 IOMan Init RBF rb1773 D0
D1 D2 DD SCSISYS TCC512 h0 SCF VTIO KeyDrv JoyDrv SndDrv CoWin CoVDG Term W W1
W2 W3 W4 W5 W6 W7 W8 W9 W10 W11 W12 W13 W14 W15 V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 V6 V7 Piper
Pipe Clock Clock2 sc6551 T1 t2 scbbp p GrfDrv SSpak SSP i2xo

And that's alll. It just sits there with that on the screen and the floppy
drive light on. No matter how I add them, the hard disk drivers always lock up
the computer. What am I doing wrong?