[Coco] Steve Bjork?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Jul 22 15:21:13 EDT 2006

Is this really Steve Bjork, of various and varied fame? To be honest, I
recollect the name from when I was a kid, but I can't remember from why
or where - Rainbow article author? CoCo game software programmer? If you
are the same dude, cool. If you aren't, it's still cool!

Anyway - stranger things have happenned to me with "celebrities" and
email. I once email chatted with Wierd Al (he answers his own email,
apparently). I also worked with Scott Adams on a Windows-based sequel to
one of his text adventure games (Pirates Island?).

So, it wouldn't be out of question that Steve Bjork would be posting
here. Regardless of who he really is:

WELCOME!

-- Andrew L. Ayers
    Glendale (Phoenix), Arizona