[Coco] 1.2 MEG DRIVES might be ot

Dave Poitras dave at cococentral.org
Sat Jul 15 13:44:20 EDT 2006

I have several of these and I thought I'd offer them to our group for $1.00 plus shipping.  If any one is interested just email me with you name & address.  I will send as many as you want, then you can send the payment. I would rather give any one on the list first chance.  Remember if you have the first COCO drive controller there is a hack that will use these drives.  .Even if you can't come up the money right away.  Just pay when you can.
After a few weeks, they will be on Ebay, so don't be shy!