[Coco] More hard drive trouble!

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 13:30:17 EDT 2006

I merged the /h0 descriptor and the driver, loaded the new file, and
inized /h0. everything worked. Then I tried to do something - Anything -
with /h0 and the computer locked up! format, chd, dir, etc., all do the same
thing. mdir says it's there, dmode lists its parameters, amd it works fine
under rgb-dos, so I know it's not the hard drive. Am I missing a module? Is it
the tcc driver? I tried it with and without the tcc_512.dr, (I heard most hard
drives were 512 bytes per sector) and nothing happened. I'll try it with the
other tcc's, but I would at least expect the drive light to blink. It doesn't
even do that!

HELP!