[Coco] Re: Strange CoCo3 -- 2001?

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Tue Jul 11 10:41:29 EDT 2006

On second thought you're correct, it is a CoCo 2. I thought I saw the function keys at first, but looked again and I was mistaken. Still, it's an unknown model as far as I know. Maybe Tandy found out about the things and sued, but it's possible the company bought up a bunch of surplus CC2s and simply repackaged them. Sure would be interesting to know!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent