[Coco] Who's good at copying 450 CoCo disks? (

bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jul 8 02:22:16 EDT 2006

Hi fellow coconuts,

Carl England is good at getting copy protected disks over to Pc dsk images, And He can make Patch dsk images to make real versions for the coco 3 as well, these help people who have no access to Catweasel Cards, I have no problem with making real copies, or backing them up, I have 3 methods, Use My Catweasel card, or use Carl England's Backup Magic, Or make patch dsk images using Carl's Disk Defeater program.
So Carl is another avenue to go, when it comes to getting copy protected disks over to Pc dsk images.
I do hope that the people who get to Retrieve these software to Pc, Will allow us access to the programs, As there is 2 or 3 programs I need to finish up certain companies.

laters

Briza