[Coco] Additional items available.

Carey Eugene carey at cebridge.net
Thu Jul 6 15:35:13 EDT 2006

After searching for one more box of old CoCo stuff, I found these items.

1) The manuals for Madness & the minotaur, Bedlam, Pyramid 2000, and Raaka-tu.  I probably still have the cassettes somewhere, but I didn't look for them.

2) One more copy of OS9 Level 2.  I think what happened is that Radio Shack had it on clearence some years ago, I bought it becuase I could.

3)  Dale L. Puckett's "The Official Basic09 Tour Guide" from Radio Shack.  cat 26-3189

4) A photocopy of the Microware OS9 C compiler manual.  I got this directly from Microware themselves.

5) Jake Commander's "The Map" and the CoCo roms dissassembled from the "Color Computer" magazine.  Cut out from the magazine.

6) Mark Goodwin's "Journy to the Center of The ROM" from HOT CoCo.  Basically, the comments for a dissassembly of the roms.  Cut out from the magazine.

7) Photocopy of "Super Extended Basic Unravelled"