[Color Computer] [Coco] Who's good at copying 450 CoCo disks?

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 14:52:39 EDT 2006

> And yes, I know... you are probably going to say "They all can!"  [grin]

Actually... that's not a bad idea.

I'm not active enough to know who to pick but I do have a suggestion
along that line.

Instead of one person copying 450 disks... how about splitting it up
and having 4 people convert 112(ish) disks each.  They could finish
the job quicker and they are less likely to all disappear into a
private collection never to see the light of day again.

That's one of the things that really bugs me about rare coco stuff on
ebay.  Someone spends a lot to win an auction and we never see the
rare disk again while it sits in a box on their shelf.

Yahoo! Groups Links