[Coco] Hardware & software available... Make offers

Carey Eugene carey at cebridge.net
Wed Jul 5 20:35:55 EDT 2006

I have the following items available.  Generally includes the box & manual, but I'll check before I sell it.

1) CoCo 3 w/512k.  Small story... When I did the 512k upgrade, it didn't work properly with the jumper soldered.  I was getting memory failures occasionally.  With a jumper in there, it does work properly.  So, I left the jumper in there and used it that way for years.  I think I put a post-it note in there to remind me.

2) CoCo 2.  64k, extended basic.

3) CoCo 1.  Standard basic.  NON-working.  Originally an 'F' board, but it failed, so it's the version after that.  Drove 50 miles to RadioShack to have it repaired.  Drove 50 miles back.  A week later, we drove 50 miles, picked up, drove 50 miles back.  It didn't work.  Drove back that same day dropped it off and drove back.  A week later, we drove 50 miles, had them test it there in the store.  It didn't work, so they shipped it off again.  A week later they called, this time I had them test it then, while I was on the phone.  Drove 50 miles and picked it up, drove 50 miles back.  A total of 500 miles...  The whole thing went out some time later and I didn't bother trying to fix it.  I just got the CoCo 2 above.

4) Kraft Premuim 2 two button joystick.  Free floating & spring action selectable.

5) two hi-res mouse / joystick adapters.

6) Blue Streak Ultima serial -> Centronics printer adpater.  300 baud to 19200 baud.

7) Tandy Direct Connect Modem Pak.

8) Tandy Direct Connect Modem DCM-3

9) Chess.  Microchess, cat 26-3050

10) Bustout.  cat 26-3056

11) Cyrus 26-3064

12) Edtasm+ cat 26-3250

(All catridges have been opened, so I could put tape over the autostart pin.  I may have the manuals, still.  Somehwere.)

13) two cassette audio adapter cables.  Looks like one had problems, because I've replaced one of the cables with a plug from a headphone.  Probably should be sold as a pair, just in case.

14) FD-502 floppy.  Single dsdd drive.  Still has the box, the styrofoam, the wrapping plastic inside, etc.   I often keep the boxes in case I ever need to pack stuff away.

15) Deft Pascal v4.1  Good printed manual & nice notebook holder.  I got years of solid use out of this.

16) OS9 Pascal v2.00.00  Includes the virtual code swapper.  Allows programs up to 8.3megabytes of code!  (Although how I was supposed to fit 8.3megabytes of executable code onto a single floppy, I never could figure out...[grin])

17) OS9 Level 1

18) The sands of Egypt

19) Koronis Rift

20) Rogue

21) Shanghai.

22) Where in the world is carmen sandiego.  Includes world fact book to answer the questions.

23) Laser Surgeon: The microscopic mission.

24) Flight Simulator II

25) GhanaBwana

26) Pegasus and the phantom riders

27) Cave Walker

28) Zone Runner: An intergalactic trade mission

29) Kings quest 3

30) DL Logo

31) RoboCop cartridge

32) Tetris cartridge.

33) Predator cartridge.

And I think that's all the hardware and full software I have left.  I sold the rest many years ago.  Probably all I have left are a few CoCo books  (Bill Barden's asm, etc.).  And lots of magazines.

If anybody wants any of this junk, let me know....

Carey