[Coco] [Color Computer] Let me introduce myself

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 23:47:46 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/31/2006 8:09:52 P.M. Central America Standard T,
rod.barnhart at gmail.com writes:

If you  are married, could espousa have carried out some diabolical XX
> scheme  to separate you from your toys? It appears to be a peculiar
> genetic  quirk that the presence of a second X chromosome frequently
> elicits a  violent allergic reaction when in the vicinity of vintage
> 8-bit  computers. This reaction seems to worsen after said XX chromosomed
>  individual has undergone "a marriage ritual".
>
>       kevin

Ha Ha Ha Now see in my case it is the opposite.  The Male of  the species in
this household seems to Hate the idea of me spending time with my  8-bit
machine..... so maybee it is the marriage ritual itself that just turns  the two
individuals against each other.... hmmmmmmmm......

Mary