[Coco] [color computer] Just imagining...

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jan 31 13:15:14 EST 2006

Mike

With SDRAM you will need a SDRAM controller.

There is a SDRAM dual port and single port controller that can be integrated
into a CPU core. I t is configured so that it can be accessed like Static ram and
will handle 8 MB SDRAMS.

All the modern x86 processors now have the SDRAM controller as part of the
CPU core. DOing that for a 6809 core would open up greater possibilities.

james