[Coco] [color computer] Just imagining...

David L. Foreman davelf11 at cox.net
Tue Jan 31 12:49:26 EST 2006

One of the 650(x) companies had a development system with two processors.
One  processor was clocked 180 degrees out from the other one and could
access memory and I/O while the other was
on the internal half cycle. This was used in program development and you
could see what was changing in memory etc. while the
first processor was running the program being tested.
Two 6809s should be able to be set up that way.
Dave Foreman