[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] eBay: Tandy TRS 80 Color Computer Biofeedback Lie Detector

Russell Flowers coffeecircle at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 23:16:20 EST 2006

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8755957312

> New one to me!
>
> Neil

Looking at that screen... reminds me very much of
various LCARS displays on Star Trek: the Next
Generation. (I know recent threads have talked about
TRS-80 displays in ST contexts, so maybe that's what
made me think of that.)

http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Links