[Coco] Re: War games T-shirt

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 22:36:43 EST 2006

On 01/29/2006 03:05 pm, Torsten Dittel wrote:
> I remember a movie I've seen on TV in 1984 which was called "Swamp
> Thing" (not the TV show, not the sequel "Return of the Swamp Thing"), I
> think it's this one
> http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0792846494.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
> and I remember a CoCo appearing there to make the cheap backdrop of that
> B-movie look more like a lab. It was displaying some random lines in
> circles in PMODE3 on the screen. Maybe I've been only dreaming, I dreamt
> a lot when I had 14 years... ;-) Can anyone confirm it? I should buy the
> movie just to prove that, I guess it's one of those 5$ DVDs.

The first "Swamp Thing" movie cameos a (16k diskless) Model 3 they rented from
my RSCC.  No Color Computers that I know of.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief