[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] CoCo video?

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 18:14:35 EST 2006

jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
>								I have to decide
> on which Linux distribution I want. I want one thaqt does not require the bulk
> of my time playing sys admin.

Using SuSE here, they do a free version downloadable from
www.opensuse.com, been using it both perosnally and professionally now
for several years, and found it to be stable, and generally will only
need setting up once :)

As far as CoCo stuff goes, toolshed / Nitros9 built on it straight out
of the box (well off the CSV :)) And I have reliably used it to write
CoCo & Dragon floppies :)

Phill.