[Coco] OT -- Texas and highway laws in general

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sun Jan 29 23:11:00 EST 2006

Neil said:
> http://members.tripod.com/kingsley-foreman/Towtruckphotos/id11.html
>
> Being passed by one of those will make your bowels clench!

I'd have to guess that this size road-train (and bigger, believe me!) are
not common on USA roads?

We are so used to being passed by them here, that it doesn't even raise an
eye-brow, let alone a comment.
Of course, if said road-train is carrying cattle, I back off from behind it.
Liquid cattle dung is not great for the pain-work on my Hyundai!

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.