[Coco] CoCo video?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Jan 29 22:04:19 EST 2006

On Sunday 29 January 2006 21:52, Neil Morrison wrote:
>Wasn't there some sort of DMA chip for the 6800 series?

Yes, but it wasn't in the coco's, any of them.  I looked at it once, and
it hooks into the 6809 pretty solidly and it would take quite a bit of
work to hack it in I think.  Unforch, I don't recall the number of it
at this late date, that itch was scratched back in the late 80's.
Several moves etc have occured since and I don't recall coming across
anything like that in the last 16 years I've lived here.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: