[Coco] Re: War games T-shirt

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sun Jan 29 15:05:37 EST 2006

I remember a movie I've seen on TV in 1984 which was called "Swamp
Thing" (not the TV show, not the sequel "Return of the Swamp Thing"), I
think it's this one
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0792846494.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
and I remember a CoCo appearing there to make the cheap backdrop of that
B-movie look more like a lab. It was displaying some random lines in
circles in PMODE3 on the screen. Maybe I've been only dreaming, I dreamt
a lot when I had 14 years... ;-) Can anyone confirm it? I should buy the
movie just to prove that, I guess it's one of those 5$ DVDs.

Any other movies showing the CoCo? We should have a collection of screen
shots in a gallery on coco3.com...

Torsten