[Coco] The power of dithering

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sun Jan 29 13:06:39 EST 2006

At 10:58 AM 1/29/2006, you wrote:
>I got this error:
>Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) :
>in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class
>at line 118 (gallerystatus::error)
>in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1762
>(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
>in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class
>at line 63 (gallerycoreapi::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
>in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1708
>(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchitemidbypath)
>in modules/core/classes/GalleryView.class at line 344
>(gallerycoreapi::fetchitemidbypath)
>in modules/core/classes/GalleryView.class at line 219 (showitemview::_getitem)
>in main.php at line 287 (showitemview::doloadtemplate)
>in main.php at line 87
>in main.php at line 80
>
>--Alan

Arggg.  I'm so glad PHP doesn't spit out passwords if coded
correctly.  :)   I love PHP.

Ok, I moved those Projector-3 renderings to the Disk Software album a
little later.  Sorry.  I'm trying to organize everything so that you can
look for things to buy or download instead of it being just a photo gallery.

Check the Games or Screenshots album and look for Pelieti.  There's a
Download link there.  Projector-3 has one as well that takes you to the P-3
page.

--
Roger Taylor