[Coco] The power of dithering

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Sun Jan 29 10:36:39 EST 2006

Heck.
 Doesn't load here... Could it be my security settings?

Error
An error has occurred.

Back to the Gallery

Error Detail -
Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) :
  a.. in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at
line 118 (gallerystatus::error)
  b.. in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1762
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
  c.. in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at
line 63 (gallerycoreapi::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
  d.. in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1708
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchitemidbypath)
  e.. in modules/core/classes/GalleryView.class at line 344
(gallerycoreapi::fetchitemidbypath)
  f.. in modules/core/classes/GalleryView.class at line 219
(showitemview::_getitem)
  g.. in main.php at line 287 (showitemview::doloadtemplate)
  h.. in main.php at line 87
  i.. in main.php at line 80