[Coco] "See, click, and get" CoCo gallery?

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sat Jan 28 22:40:22 EST 2006

At 08:06 PM 2/28/2006, you wrote:
>Roger,
>  Don't forget about the law that says if a cop is on the shoulder and he
> has his lights
>running you have to move over to the inside lane to pass him. Found out
>the hard way
>on that one.
>
>John Donaldson
>DALLAS, TX

I thought the left lane was the outside lane.  Anyway, it's common courtesy
where I'm from to move away from the shoulder that the cop or any vehicle
is parked on.  You never know when a driver or kid might throw his door
open real quick and jump out.

OH, get this...

It's my niece's funeral persession, which was at least a mile long on the
interstate.  At some point we come to a highway split where Hwy 80 keeps
going and it veers off onto Hwy 15, but both highways lead to the same
intersection about 2 miles up the road.  Well, the cars split in half at
some point and now we've got two persession strings of vehicles that meet
face to face at an intersection...  not only are we mad because the police
were unorganized in getting us to the graveyard safely and in one piece,
but people not in the funeral are wondering what's going on and getting
kinda upset that traffic is so busy and moving so slow.  This girl in a
pickup truck whips in from a side road real quick and starts tailgating me
real close, then she gives me the bird out the window!  Can you believe
this?  So I politely put my window down, hold my arm out the window, point
at the "other" persession, and she flips me off again, so when it's finally
our side's turn to run through the lights, I waved at her as I drive right
through the red light behind all the other cars that did, too.  The cops
were long gone at that point.  I think she figured it out because she
stopped at the light.

--
Roger Taylor