[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] deskmate error

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Jan 26 19:39:10 EST 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 19:17, george proulx wrote:

Nothing this time.  Your previous post was html formatted and my finger
hit the delete key reflexively.

Please do not post html encoded mails to this list.  Few if any of us
have html viewing turned on because of the perceived security threat,
and we aren't normnally going to wade thru several kilobytes of html
stuff to see if we can find the real message.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: