[Coco] Free websites

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 22:35:00 EST 2006

DJ wrote:
> Might want to check with the Hotel and see if internet access is provided.
> You may be able to broadcast from their network.  Failing that, you may see
> if you can get a DSL line run in for a weekend. (Would be installation and
> such for the weekend... you'd have to check with your local telephone
> company.)  Lastly, Verizon wireless has high speed via a PCMCIA card on a
> laptop that may provide what you want. (Limited availability on high speed
> access.. their other access rate is 128K I think.)
>
> Dennis

Tony Podraza.............
Could you  have someone check with the hotel and see if they have a
server running we could broadcast from?

We need 2 broadcast nodes. 1 at DSL speed and 1 at  dialup. Your guess
is as good as mine on how many connections. Maybe you could set up a
poll on those that can not attend but would like to tune it.

Dave