[Coco] Assembly GIME programming...

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 23 10:57:41 EST 2006

The high resolution text screen is located at $6C000-$6E000 if created
by the Coco ROMs. If that is the region you want to access, first decide
where in your 64K of RAM you want it to appear, use the appropriate MMU
registers for that RAM region, make sure that $FF90 is set for Coco3
mode and the MMU is enabled, and make sure that the IRQs are off when
moving around memory until it is reset.