[Coco] Technical OS9 Q.

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 22 21:50:57 EST 2006

That's one way to do it if you want the .h file as transparent as
possible. You could also reference that range by defining a new
structure dd_opt as a final entry in ddsect.

Anything that correctly generates the offset values in LSN0 and is easy
to read works for me. Are you suggesting this change for the Nitros-9 C3
project or just for OS-9 C in general?