[Coco] Technical OS9 Q.

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 22 20:12:13 EST 2006

Maybe not but just look at the OS-9 manual p5_2 where a map of disk
sector LSN0 is given. If you don't have the manual, look at the NitrOS-9
source code from nitros9.org in defs/rbfdefs and you will find
DD.OPT rmb 32          as the last entry for LSN0. It should also be in
the rbfdefs as part of the standard OS-9 defs directory.

Even though you specified that this was a PC problem and not an OS-9
one, any emulation must follow the OS-9 rules so LSN0 of a disk image
must contain the above information.