[Coco] ADOS DOCS

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 20:33:45 EST 2006

On Thursday 19 January 2006 19:43, Roger Merchberger wrote:
>Rumor has it that Gene Heskett may have mentioned these words:
>> >BTW, is today International MPD day? ;-)
>>
>>MPD?  Sorry Roger, that acronym flew right by me.
>
>Multiple Personality Disorder -- you have to think "outside the geek
> box" to figger that one... ;-)

And tonight, I'm too tired to even think inside the box, geekbox or
normal. :)  Hilltop tower sites=an inch of mud and slippery walking in
todays warm sunshiney weather.  I got shanghied into helping put a LPTV
on the air today and tomorrow.  And it'll probably wind up taking a
couple of days next week too, setting up the studio-transmitter u-wave
link and such.  Sniff, I'm getting my new WV Cadillac all muddy too.
To the non WV folks here, a 99 GMC King Cab is a Cadillac to us, but
it, unlike the caddy, goes anyplace in WV with a semi improved, vehicle
wide path to same.  Passing brush scratches in the paint job are NOT
optional.  Semi improved means it may have had a few shovels of crushed
rock applied at some point in its history just to stiffen up the mud on
the steeper (>12% grade in places) slopes.  West Virginia, Wild &
Wonderfull.  We have wildlife even the game people deny we have, like
Cougers (state game deny's, seen 2 times personally) and Bears to go
along with the usual surfeit of smallish whitetailed car wrecking deer
& turkey in flocks of 50+ at times.

But its on such real estate that radio & tv stations are built...

>'Twas a lame joke due to my speaking in the 3rd person, 'tis even more
> lame now that I had to 'splain it. ;-)

Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass anyone.

>Laterz,
>Roger "Merch" Merchberger
>
>--
>Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
>SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein
>zmerch at 30below.com          |

30below.com  Either a deep freeze company, or far northern I take it.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: