[Coco] ADOS DOCS

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Thu Jan 19 12:52:22 EST 2006

Rumor has it that Rod Barnhart may have mentioned these words:
>If Art is OK with it, and Roger agrees, maybe CoCo3.com is the best
>place for ADOS and the documentation for it. Or I've got some personal
>webspace on my old ISP that I'm not using that has much more bandwidth
>than my personal server at home...

Or if you asked the "other Roger" he'd say that he has his own webserver
with lots (well, if you consider 2G lots ;-) of spare space, and would be
happy to host/mirror it as well.

Or, the "other Roger" might just volunteer it even if he wasn't asked, as
he's doing now.

BTW, is today International MPD day? ;-)

Laterz,
The "other Roger",
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | Anarchy doesn't scale well. -- Me
zmerch at 30below.com.         |