[Coco] ADOS-3 (was: 26-3029 floppy disk controller.

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jan 18 16:39:02 EST 2006

There were something like 4 boxes, with all sorts of hardware and assorted docs
for lots of software and hardware.  Several computers, disk drives, multipaks,
disk controllers, etc.  I have copies of all the ADOS stuff here;  it'd be just
a matter of locating it amongst all the cartons from my move.

Art