[Coco] ADOS-3 (was: 26-3029 floppy disk controller)

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Wed Jan 18 00:16:42 EST 2006

Rumor has it that Paul T. Barton may have mentioned these words:
>And here it is: (looks like A13 on pin 26)
>Use Courier font.

[[ snippety of good chip info ]]

I figured that the chip would add the address to a non-connected pin on the
2764... but: which remaining address line should you connect that to? A13
on the CoCo's buss as well? Will ROM accesses on the card only happen when
/CART or /CTS are asserted?

According to my Tandy CoCo3 Service Manual, /CTS is only asserted for
$C000-$DFFF, so something's gonna have to say "Lookie here - more ROM!"

It's been too long since I diddled with this stuff, and the info is rusty
in my brain... ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
  _±±_                          zmerch at 30below.com
(©||®)  If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
  _)(_   disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.