[Coco] Re: New OS9 Website,

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 12:48:00 EST 2006

> >There is a new OS9 Website, I have been in there, It's Still in construction
> >  But it does have a Os9 download site, Plus a chatroom, and on-line games.
> >

> >George the webmaster, Says he will accept active criticism.
> >
> >The more input into his site the better.

Ok. First, how do I get rid of that stupid wizard?

Second, I couldn't get to any downloads, just advertizing. That part is
probably still under construction.

Finaly, I refuse to ever use any web site that takes over your computer. I was
not alowed to use the back button to come back here, but got an "access
denied" box instead. I hope this is just an error, but there are othe 8-bit
related web sites (like earth station 9) that have had this problem for years
and it is probably deliberate. This should be illegal. Untill this serious and
dangerous criminal problem is eliminated, I will not use this web site, and
will recomend that no one else do so either.