[Coco] kreider C lib

tim lindner tlindner at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 16 13:06:41 EST 2006

<jdaggett at gate.net> wrote:

> Robert
>
> What is on RSTI and the nitros9 project are the assembled ROF files linked
> into the lib file. What I think Bob wants is the actual assembly source
> code for the modules that make up the Kreider library.
>
> I have clibt.l split into its individual rof files but not disassembled.
> One day I may write a disassembler for the rof files.

The rdump utility in the CoCoTools project has a disasembler. I put it
together and used it to disasemble MW's scanf function, becuase it was
the only one I could not find the source to.

You have to get the latest tar ball of CoCoTools, becuase there has not
been a binary release that includes the new rdump.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at ix.netcom.com                                        Bright