[Coco] Re: NTSC to VGA.. more common than you think?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Jan 16 04:27:36 EST 2006

Tim S schrieb:

> Here's the one I was thinking about getting
> http://www.jrok.com/hardware/RGB.html
>
> Note it has ONLY one sync input so it is not perfect for the COCO3.

Maybe you can connect the CoCo's Composite Video Out to the CSYNC
connector and it will work fine. I'm not sure if this would serve as a
"Negative CSYNC". Otherwise you should be able to generate any kind of
CSYNC by combining the CoCo's HSYNC and VSYNC (e.g. by XORing it) with
some 74xx logical IC. Does anyone know about how this would work?