[Coco] [color computer] IZArc... coool !!

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Jan 15 17:44:57 EST 2006

George

I found about that program from Tech TV years ago . Leo LaPoarte
recommend  it and I have been using it since.

great piece of software.

james

On 14 Jan 2006 at 12:41, George Ramsower wrote:

To:             	<ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com>
From:           	"George Ramsower" <yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com>
Date sent:      	Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:41:58 -0600
Copies to:      	Subject:        	[Coco] [color computer] IZArc... coool !!
Send reply to:  	CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
	<mailto:coco-request at maltedmedia.com?subject=subscribe>