[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 29, Issue 39

DJ dj at isectran.com
Sun Jan 15 11:39:26 EST 2006

I use a PCMCIA adapter in my Laptop for Compact Flash cards.  Also, now
days, you can get a Compact Flash to IDE adapter that will replace your hard
drive with a compact Flash card, fits in the 2.5" hard drive bay.  No moving
parts, almost no heat... and you can get 1, 2, 4, and 8 gig Compact Flash
cards now.  (Of course, anything over 2 gig is really pricy.)  But on an old
laptop, what's the largest size it'll recognize anyway?