[Coco] Re: NTSC to VGA.. more common than you think?

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sun Jan 15 10:59:51 EST 2006

The lik-sang (last link) box isn't bad @ $49.90, but the others @ $95-$150 is the reason people started the "build our own" move. Add $5-$10 for shipping and the $55-$60 still sounds reasonable, but according to the reviews (I like the sites with user reviews, though you do need to read the details), you'll need to purchase another VGA cable. If Chris can build them and sell for near the same $50 price or less, that will likely be the best way to go. I've seen things he's built -- quality should be better.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent