[Coco] CC 252

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 14 19:08:00 EST 2006

When I do a CC -z hello.c I get

C.PREP
C.COMP
C.OPT
RMA
RLINK

What is C.COMP??  I tried merging C.PASS1 C.PASS2 > C.COMP but CC does
not like it. C.PREP is the C_PREP1.9 and has the correct CRC and Module
Size.

When I try CC hello.c, I get ERROR 207 at the C.COMP. Which means IT DOES
NOT EXIST.

Also when I do a CC2 -x hello.c, I get
C.PREP
C.PASS1
C.PASS2
C.OPT
C.ASM
C.LINK

It says it creats the correct files and ect., but no execution file is
created when I do a
CC2 hello.c

John Donaldson