[Coco] [color computer] IZArc... coool !!

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Sat Jan 14 14:43:43 EST 2006

From: "Robert Gault"

> ar -u dir.cmds *.*
> That won't (I think) get any subdirectories.
> LHA has similar syntax but includes the option; r - recursively collect
> files.

 Well, I found out that IZArc won't recognize an .ar file. HUH?

 Anyway. In the mean time,  I tried LZH to do this. But it kept locking up
the computer(my connection).
 I discovered that LZH works fine from the console on the coco, but not
through a /Tx port using HyperTerminal on this XP box.
 No wonder I was getting confused.

  Once LZH is done, I'll transfer this file to this XP box and try IZArc
again.

George