[Coco] Wanted: NitrOS-9 or OS9 keyboard map.

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 14 09:34:46 EST 2006

I can't reproduce your problems. I'm using the current developer's build
3.2.6 and MESS 102 for the test. The makefile selects shell_21 as the
version to place on the disk images. There actually are three shells
that could be selected: shell, shellplus, shell_21.

The ident for the shell is:
Header for:  Shell
Module size: $1B3C    #6972
Module CRC:  $F7436F (Good)
Hdr parity:  $0C
Exec. off:   $006E    #110
Data Size:   $1F00    #7936
Edition:     $16      #22
Ty/La At/Rv: $11 $82
Prog mod, 6809 obj, re-en, R/O

Line editing uses the arrow, shift arrow, and ctrl arrow keys. Any use
of tmode, changes the editing keys.