[Color Computer] [coco]Getting started in C programming....

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Jan 11 22:45:38 EST 2006

George:

One bit of advice from one C newbie to another is, don't
get discouraged or to hard on yourself.  One of the best
books to get is "C Primer Plus" by Prata.  A lot of people
recommend the K & R "C Languange" book, but that should
only be a reference.

I am taking a break from my C programming classes, but I
do intend to work at it on my own during my break.  Feel
free to contact me.  Helping someone else will be helpful
for me  too :)

Cheers!

-Jim