[Coco] News of Ashley Taylor

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Wed Jan 11 16:39:24 EST 2006

Roger,

I'm so sorry to hear about your niece.

In early '98, I lost my mother (at a fairly young age) and my wife lost
both her parents in the spam of 4 months.

Although I can't pretend to know how it feels to mourn someone so young, I
can say that no matter how bleak it seems at times, it will get better and
you'll find that eventually there will be more smiles from the good times
than frowns from the bad.

If there's ever anything my family or I can do for you, all you need to do
is ask.

Take care,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

What do you do when Life gives you lemons,
and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????