[Coco] For Palm users

Chris Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sat Jan 7 11:24:51 EST 2006

---Reply to mail from Diego Barizo about [Coco] For Palm users

> For those who have a Palm device (second coolest thing after a CoCo),
> there is an emulator. Seems to be dead, and lacks many features, but
> it's better than nothing...
> http://netpage.em.com.br/mmand/coconut.htm

Diego:

    I found it a while back. Maybe if all the Coco/Palm users ask, he will
release the source. It would be GREAT to have a Coco that fits in your
pocket! I haven't found too many programs that it will run.

---End reply

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
Any research done on how to efficiently use computers has been long lost
in the mad rush to upgrade systems to do things that aren't needed by
people who don't understand what they are really supposed to do with them.
    -- Graham Reed, in a.s.r.