[Coco] DriveWire Server on SourceForge

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri Jan 6 15:52:17 EST 2006

On Jan 5, 2006, at 6:36 PM, Roger Merchberger wrote:

> Speaking of Drivewire... ;-) How's the last batch of orders going?

Roger,

Check with Mark to see where your order is.  He can give you a quick
update, I'm sure.

In addition to the Linux server, I would really like to see a Palm OS
version up on Sourceforge.  I believe John Hogerhuis was working on
one, but for one reason or another, he didn't complete it.  John, if
you're reading this, consider putting your current work up on
Sourceforge where we can all get a chance to work on it.

Boisy